sabato 10 dicembre 2011

PRINCESS CHELSEA - THE CIGARETTE DUET

Yeah It's just a cigarette.
what can I say? Enjoy the video  :)










It's just a cigarette and it cannot be that bad
Honey don't you love me and you know it makes me sad
It's just a cigarette like you always use to do
I was do from then I don't need them to be cool

It's just a cigarette and it hurts your pretty lungs
Well it's only twice a week so there's not much other chance
It's just a cigarette and soon be only ten
Honey can you trust me when I want to stop I can

It's just a cigarette and it's just a Marlboro Light
Maybe but it isn't worth that we fight
It's just a cigarette that I got from Jamie Lee
She's gonna get a smack and I'm gonna give you three

It's just a cigarette and I only did it once
(It's just a cigarette and soon be only ten)
It's just a cigarette and it's only twice a week
(It will make you sick girl, there's not much other chance)
It's just a cigarette and I'm sorry that I did
(It's just a cigarette and we're sorry that we did)
Honey can you trust me when I want to stop I can

ALBUM: LIL' GOLDEN BOOK (2011)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento