lunedì 4 aprile 2011

THE KILLS - BLOOD PRESSURES (REVIEW) probably i'm the first








The kills is a band formed by  Alison Mosshart (voce)  and  Jamie Hince ( guitar, voice, drum machine). Blood pressure has released today and is the fourth album.
After a speedy listening, i can say: Amazing ! The sound is the same of the past albums but it doesn't bother me.
Powerful guitar, High distortions, hard'n'pressing rythm. To finish all is  filled with  electronic. 
All those sounds are mixed up to give the unmistakable Kills' sound. Cool !


Personally I love this album, maybe is too much, but one of the best of this new year.

1 commento:

  1. I used to play guitar, but one day I decided not to. So I can play, but I've been better :p I think its cool that you play the guitar, don't know why but i've always had a thing for guys who plays instruments.

    love this review, will check this album out. I would like to hear what you think about the album "Costello Music" by The Fratellis :-)

    RispondiElimina